poetry

Its in the way you act the flutter that you give me — I I keep trying to tell you , that your in too deep , Who am I but a failure And I’m losing sleep Its A yearning, a burning There’s a hard heartbeat Tell me now how to focus My beauty, my beast Time? I hear chimes, im in love im in love im in love im in love for the very first time 2xs Oooh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh innocence Ohohohohohohohohohohohoh innocence You can Take off your leather, come and blow my mind We can fade to whatever ,I can hear the Chimes, m in love im in love im in love im in love for the very first time I hear the chimes ,Oh this push, Oh this pull, human behavior, why does it feel so right My love at last There’s no balance in my movements A whisper in the evening air There’s a heartbeat mmmm restless from your longing stare Its A yearning, a burning There’s a hard heartbeat Tell me now how to focus My beauty, my beast A yearning, i wanna make love to you baby Come catch me in the opening A yearning , I wanna make love to you baby Catch me There’s a heartbeat A fantasy a ectasy There’s heart beat There’s a heart beat I struggle hard to go to sleep There’s a heart beat A Burning, I wanna make love to you baby You rock me you got my soul in the mood yeah A yearning, I wanna make love to you baby Catch me, There’s a heart beat, there’s a heart beat, there’s a heart beat There’s a heart beat There’s a heartbeat catch me in the opening yeah There’s a heart beat There’s a heart beat catch me in the opening yeah There’s a heartbeat A yearning ,A Burning, make love to you You rock me you got my soul in the mood yeah A yearning, a burning make love to you baby Yeah ……… catch me…in the opening yeah We glide to the sound of passer byes Tempted by our demons taking sides I told myself way too many times That there’s nothing you cant do , no you can’t do realize I can’t leave you behind Im bond to you , out of my mind I rolled the dice too many times Thank god I found you, thank god I found you The push and pull of human nature Attraction to the lust we savor Might be a recipe disaster We don’t we don’t care , Oh your melody I’m the beat oh yeah Oh were beauty and were the beast oh As were making love ,were at peace Oh were beauty and were the beast Now everytime I hold you next to me I breath a sigh of relief easily i’m lached on to my woman’s centerpiece Taking off my armor cause you See, your melody I’m the beat oh yeah Oh were beauty and were the beast oh As were making love were at peace Oh were beauty and were the beast oh yeah Maybe were defined by our actions That doesn’t mean we need to stop them A bonnie and Clide same sex and My ying to my yang satisfaction Both bad and good is present But you can’t compare devotion Were gangsters at best Won’t settle for less Don’t try to judge me im thankful and hungry She’s got me doing things I’ve never done before Solid and drowning ,cursing and screaming I see the flaws and I love them all Now everytime I hold you next to me I breath a sigh of relief easily i’m attached to my woman’s centerpiece This ease into affair Oh your melody I’m the beat oh yeah Oh were beauty and were the beast oh As were making love ,were at peace Oh were beauty and were the beast My delight, is buying time to hold me captive, Venus fly trap unoccupied. Im unwise, and I realize. im not sold to , human traffic, not my kind Lost in graceland I jump overboard to swim away away from the hard realazton that im her slave No offense but it doesn’t matter. I have a small bladder, lol it doesn’t matter it doesn’t matter Make a wish give me a kiss and lets decide , where to take this unholy partnership testify A relationship lost is nothing gained a secret lie your so precise your so reckless feed my appetite. I dream of Rio Walking along the sand A moment , like a painting Would that be grand To dance around a fire naked To losen up , ill cry That would be joy to watch the sunset melt into the sky The beat of the music the carnival lights Stay awake for hours party with crowds instagram Stories The love the glory we discover poetic theories Blissful sexuality as the heat seduces us immensely 100 degrees of seduction and all I want is a samba flat Under colorful costumes well march in line wiggle our bodies to the pulse Of looped designs the dis the magic the boss nova lines A composed transcription a wild portagiuse disguise Oh Bali is calling me, the town small and high With close quarters to get lost in and the streets filled with crime I want to hold you closer and close my eyes until your there In front of me the journey rollercoaster the fright and the fear Stear me in that direction. My chest only misses your fire Making love until were drained o you Loyalty is just a rare thing The flame egnights me till I go insane Only then am I someone someone t It hurts when Im reminded of you abandoning all defenses Giving me love and making nonsense Sense of it all to sensibility Your wings are my movement I want to be the wind cross over in a untangled mess of emotional betray Do you know the pardon me if you want to come here come here So lets go I have a surprise for you Its inside I want you to have a special day . If you meet someone else i’ll die . Lets defy the law of gravity and beware of our responsibility The champagne was here already And were nothing but cunning I love you my darling hold me until we’re floating. My crush was in love . Humans are too much for me They constantly hurt people going on a trip camping You want the other person with you Francesca to come Jealous about the trip very Your making it very presentable Trying to get compose more with my voice , notice the singing warmup didn’t when I do it bass and high end . doing the range Relative pitch ear practice. Abilton. Powerful voice on top Alot stronger then it was . Musicians ,. Piano, guitar a month . Producing . Arranging sound design. Separate the voice the piano Bones , stones, al coupone, unknown, lone alone, gold told sold droin. Tone why do I feel so missing in my damn soul im so down toned I stand apart only to regulate myself and my belongings I uphold nothing but memories only if they came at a price Only to fight for my life apparently

Popular Posts