sing me a lullabye

verse i love the way you love me were dancing on the ceiling you know that you can touch me your allow we cant ignore this feeling we cant escape its fleeting although you wont admit it when your wroung pre and i try to calm myself when im alone in my we'll lite door and you try cutting corners when your pressing my very core learn in time , from your crimes, that when i cry, i die a little bit inside oh why ,,, ohhhh chorus where will i go , how will i sleep if im alone . how will i know if i can live life on my own , please be kind, dont leave me behind, craddle me wrap me in your armns all through the night oh i, please sing me a lullybye da da etc I love the way you saved me you tell me i'm not crazy when im manic in emotional withdrawl you keep me on my toes dear twirl my hair with your fingers under your lock and key i am strong pre they can say this is unhealthy but i dont care i need you dear . I can bare my soul its unlikely that ill panic without fear but im not shy , to define , all the qualities i lack when i am at your side oh why ....ooooooo chorus where will i go , how will i sleep if im alone . how will i know if i can live life on my own , please be kind, dont leave me behind, craddle me wrap me in your armns all through the night oh i, please sing me a lullybye da da etc till the end

Popular Posts