Mashup. of get you and redbone

Through drought and famine, natural disasters My baby has been around for me Kingdoms have fallen, angels be calling None of that could ever make me leave Every time I look into your eyes I see it You're all I need Every time I get a bit inside I feel it Daylight I wake up feeling like you won't play right I used to know, but now that shit don't feel right It made me put away my pride So long You made a nigga wait for some, so long You make it hard for boy like that to go on I'm wishing I could make this mine, oh Ooh, who would've thought I'd get you? Ooh, who would've thought I'd get you? And when we're making love Your cries they can be heard from far and wide It's only the two of us Everything I need's between those thighs If you want it, yeah You can have it, oh, oh, oh If you need it, ooh We can make it, oh If you want it You can have it Now stay woke Niggas creepin' Now don't you close your eyes

Popular Posts