Mike Warmups

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVUZeh8bhPc ///// http://ninatolins.blogspot.com/2022/02/new-warmups_16.html ////// go to hell track https://vocaroo.com/19hqtEWkyD3o ////// lyrics Got a dirty little secret Something on your mind You've been slinking down easy street Now you're here to spend some time Think I don't know where you've been going? I don't know where you been? Oh this ain't my first rodeo You hit yourself a dead end Your voodoo eyes ain't gonna cast a spell So you can go to hell You can go to hell Me to Everyone (11:21 PM) Don't know who you think you are Blow that wistle every day Can't hold a smoking gun And cry out foul play Everything I've done for you Now you want to call my bluff Better buckle up, sister Times about to get tough I don't care what you're trying to sell, no You can go to hell You can go to hell You can go to hell (The lake of fire, down below, go) Me to Everyone (11:21 PM) You ain't no angel You ain't no prize I been up for a minute, girl You cut me down to size Things could get better We could work it out Let's give it one more chance Before you scream and shout Me to Everyone (11:22 PM) Well for a minute I almost fell You can go to hell You can go to hell I don't care what you're trying to sell You can go to hell You can go to hell You can go to hell (You did me wrong) You can go to hell (And that ain't right) You can go to hell (I'm done with you girl) You can go to hell (This is our last night) You can go to hell Get on out now (Yeah) You can go to hell Goodbye beyotch

Popular Posts