diamonds

Me to Everyone (6:48 PM) Shine bright like a diamond Shine bright like a diamond Find light in the beautiful sea I choose to be happy You and I, you and I We're like diamonds in the sky You're a shooting star I see A vision of ecstasy When you hold me, I'm alive We're like diamonds in the sky I knew that we'd become one right away Oh, right away At first sight I felt the energy of sun rays I saw the life inside your eyes Jaxson Rose to Everyone (6:48 PM) 🍰🎂🧁🍦 Me to Everyone (6:48 PM) tonight, you and I We're beautiful like diamonds in the sky Eye to eye, so alive We're beautiful like diamonds in the sky Shine bright like a diamond (ooh, oh-oh) Shine bright like a diamond (ooh, oh-oh) Shining bright like a diamond Me to Everyone (6:49 PM) We're beautiful like diamonds in the sky Shine bright like a diamond (ooh, oh-oh) Shine bright like a diamond (ooh, oh-oh) Shining bright like a diamond Palms rise to the universe As we moonshine and molly Feel the warmth, we'll never die Me to Everyone (6:49 PM) You're a shooting star I see A vision of ecstasy When you hold me, I'm alive At first sight I felt the energy of sun rays I saw the life inside your eyes Me to Everyone (6:50 PM) tonight, you and I We're beautiful like diamonds in the sky Eye to eye, so alive We're beautiful like diamonds in the sky Shine bright like a diamond (ooh, oh-oh) Shine bright like a diamond (ooh, oh-oh) Shining bright like a diamond We're beautiful like diamonds in the sky Shine bright like a diamond (ooh, oh-oh) Shine bright like a diamond (ooh, oh-oh) Shining bright like a diamond Me to Everyone (6:50 PM) Shine bright like a diamond Shine bright like a diamond Shine bright like a diamond So shine bright, tonight, you and I We're beautiful like diamonds in the sky Eye to eye, so alive Me to Everyone (6:51 PM) Shine bright like a diamond (ooh, oh-oh) Shine bright like a diamond (ooh, oh-oh) Shine bright like a diamond, whoa, oh yeah Shine bright like a diamond (ooh, oh-oh) Shine bright like a diamond (ooh, oh-oh) Shine bright like a diamond Shine bright like a diamond Me to Everyone (6:51 PM) ///////////////// ( https://vocaroo.com/12pZNOLlcpsx ) back ground track ( https://vocaroo.com/12ya01WntmZb ) main track

Popular Posts