practically perfect

MARY POPPINS By the time the wind has blown the weather vane around I'll show you if I can No matter what the circumstance for one thing I'm renowned My character is spit spot spic and span I'm practically perfect in every way JANE Practically Perfect? MARY POPPINS So people say Each virtue virtually knows no bound each trait is great and patiently sound I'm practically perfect from head to toe If I had a fault it would never dare to show I'm so practically perfect in every way Both prim and proper and never to stern Well-educated yet willing to learn I'm clean and honest my manner refined and i wear shoes of the sensible kind I suffer no nonsense and whilst I remain there's nothing else i feel i need to explain I'm practically perfect in every way Practically perfect that's my forte uncanny nannies are hard to find Unique yet meek unspeakably kind I'm practically perfect not slightly soiled running like an engine thats just been freshly oiled I'm so practically perfect in every way Not Tempermental? Not Grouchy or Gruff? I'll stay tender when the going gets tough I read stories without a big fuss? i have no objections to playing just trust MARY POPPINS I like games but I choose them Some minor improvements may not go a miss but at all times remember this i,m practically perfect in every way I guarantee Practically perfect i hope to stay MARY POPPINS No Flies on me Each virtue vurtually knows no bound Each trait is great and patiently sound JANE AND MICHAEL Patiently sound MARY POPPINS I'm practically perfect and here's my aim By the time I leave here you all will be the same You'll be practically perfect JANE AND MICHAEL Practically perfect ALL You/we will be practically perfect in every way [Thanks to MICHAEL for lyrics]

Popular Posts