jealousy jealousy

I kinda wanna throw my phone across the room all I see are girls too good to be true paper-white teeth perfect bodies Wish I didn't care [Pre-Chorus] I know their beauty's not my lack But it feels like that weight is on my back And I can't let it go [Chorus] Com-comparison is killin' me slowly I think I think too much 'Bout kids who don't know me I'm so sick of myself I'd rather be, rather be Anyone, anyone else My jealousy, jealousy started followin' started followin me [Verse 2] And I see everyone gettin' all the things I want I'm happy for them, then again, I'm not cool vintage clothes vacation photos I can't stand it win is not my loss I know it's true But I can't help gettin' caught up in it all Co-comparison is killin' me slowly I think, I think too much 'Bout kids who don't know me I'm so sick of myself I'd rather be, rather be Anyone, anyone else But jealousy, jealousy All your friends are so cool In your daddy's nice car, Got a pretty face I wanna be you so bad, All I see is what I should be Happier, prettier, jealousy, jealousy All I see is what I should be I'm losin' it, all I get's, jealousy, jealousy Co-comparison is killin' me slowly I think, I think too much 'Bout kids who don't know me And I'm so sick of myself I'd rather be, rather be (oh, oh) Anyone, anyone else (anybody else) Jealousy, jealousy Oh, I'm so sick of myself I'd rather be, rather be (oh-oh-oh) Anyone, anyone else Jealousy, jealousy Started followin' me

Popular Posts