scars you can't see

1st Verse I may seem down to earth (6) Girl next door, from a good family (9) Don’t misunderstand the details that are blurred (6) If you don’t know my whole story (8) You really don’t know me (6) Pre Chorus What will happen if I reveal all these Chorus Scars you can’t see Are the ones that hurt the most From the cuts that go real deep Trying hard cuz it's hard to believe You can love all these Scars Scars you can’t see 2nd Verse Parts of me have been wrecked Bouts of insecurity, Hopeful, but I Can't be sure, sometimes I don't even love me 2nd Prechorus afraid you're gonna leave If I reveal these Chorus scars you can’t see Are the ones that hurt the most From the cuts that go real deep Trying hard cuz it's hard to believe You can love all these Scars Scars you can’t see Chorus Are the ones that hurt the most From the cuts that went real deep Bridge Gotta let go of the past Gotta set myself free Tryin so hard Cuz it's hard to Believe You can love all of me chorus scars you can’t see Are the ones that hurt the most From the cuts that go real deep Trying hard cuz it's hard to believe You can love all these Scars Scars you can’t see

Popular Posts