2009

I don't need to lie no more All I do is shine Take a breath and ease my mind And she don't cry no more She tell I get her high 'Cause an angel wanna fly, and I... Ain't askin' why no more I take it if it's mine I don't stay inside the lines It ain't 2009 no more Yeah, I know what's behind that door Okay you gotta jump in to swim Well, the light was dim in this life of sin Now every day I wake up and breathe I don't have it all but that's just alright with me Take it nice and easy Took a flight to see me Send you back home with the lights that beamin' The whole team 'bout to figure it out We ice cold, that's what winter's about And sometimes, sometimes I wish I took a, took a simpler route Instead of havin' demons that's as, that's as big as my house Have a ball with a dribble and bounce 'Cause the party ain't over till they're kickin' me out Well ain't it funny? We can make a lotta money Buy a lotta things just to feel a lotta ugly I was yea high and muddy Lookin' for what was lookin' for me, yeah Well I don't need to lie no more Well now all I do is shine Take a breath and ease my mind And she don't cry no more Tell I get her high 'Cause an angel wanna fly, and I... Ain't askin' why no more I take it if it's mine I don't stay inside the lines It ain't 2009 no more What's behind that door They ask and ask me what I'm smilin' for Well, because I've never been this high before It's like I, I never felt alive before Mhmm, I'd rather have my peace of mind than war See me and you, we ain't that different I struck the fuck out and then I came back a-swingin' I take my time to finish, I mind my business A life ain't a life till you live it Well I was diggin' me a hole Big e—, big enough to bury my soul Weight of the world, I gotta carry my own My own, with these arms I can carry you home I'm right here when you're scared and alone I ain't never in a hurry You don't ever gotta worry Even when it's 7:30 and the time is runnin' low When your heart gets cold See what's behind all them unturned stones And I'm a pro when it come to my job But I'm a-really just a-tryna start believin' in God Now when it gets hard I don't panic, I don't sound— Well I don't need to lie no more Now all I do is shine Take a breath and ease my mind And she don't cry no more She tell I get her high 'Cause an angel wanna fly, and I... Ain't askin' why no more I take it if it's mine I don't stay inside the lines It ain't 2009 no more, yeah What's behind that door I don't need to lie no more Now all I do is shine Take a breath and ease my mind And she don't cry no more She tell I get her high 'Cause an angel wanna fly, and I... Ain't askin' why no more I take it if it's mine I don't stay inside the lines It ain't 2009 no more

Popular Posts