last dance

[Verse 1] Last dance Last dance for love Yes, it's my last chance For romance tonight I need you by me Beside me To guide me To hold me To scold me Cause when I'm bad I'm so, so bad [Chorus] So let's dance the last dance Let's dance the last dance Let's dance this last dance tonight [Verse 2] Last dance Last dance for love Yes, it's my last chance For romance tonight Oh-ho, I need you by me Beside me To guide me To hold me To scold me Cause when I'm bad I'm so, so bad [Chorus] So let's dance the last dance Let's dance the last dance Let's dance the last dance tonight Yeah Well Will you be my Mr. Right? Can you fill my appetite? I can't be sure that you're the one for me All that I ask is that you dance with me Dance with me Dance with me Yeah I need you by me Beside me To guide me To hold me To scold me

Popular Posts