high broadway songs to listen to

If I loved you -Carosel out of my dreams-Oklahoma can't help loving that man of mine -showboat No one knows who I am -jerkel and hyde A Lovely night - Cinderella In a very unusual way-Nine Come Sunday- Come Sunday Your Daddy's Son-Ragtime I love you Porgy-Porgy and Bess Steps of the Palace- Into the Woods Memories intro-Cats Hello Young lovers-the king and I Getting to know you- The king and I Someone to watch over me till there was you - the music man how lovely to be a women -bye bye birdie A whole new world - Aladin i don't know what i'd do without you - a gentleman's guide to murder MY TRUE LOVE - PHANTOM PATIENCE - ILLYRIA FOLLOW YOUR HEART - URINETOWN ONCE UPON A DREAM - JEKYLL AND HYDE THE FINER THINGS - JANE EYRE BEYOND MY WILDEST DREAMS - THE LITTLE MERMAID THE VIEW FROM HERE - DARLING the millers son-a little night music

Popular Posts