good 4 you/ wildest dreams mash up

Well, good for you, I guess you moved on really easily You found a new girl and it only took a couple weeks Remember when you said that you wanted to give me the world? (Ah-ah-ah-ah) He said, "Let's get out of this town Drive out of the city, away from the crowds" I thought heaven can't help me now Nothing lasts forever, but this is gonna take me down Well, good for you, you look happy and healthy Not me, if you ever cared to ask Good for you, you're doin' great out there without me Baby, God, I wish that I could do that He's so tall and handsome as hell He's so bad but he does it so well I can see the end as it begins My one condition is Maybe I'm too emotional But your apathy's like a wound in salt Maybe I'm too emotional Or maybe you never cared at all Maybe I'm too emotional Your apathy is like a wound in salt Maybe I'm too emotional Or maybe you never cared at all Say you'll remember me standing in a nice dress Staring at the sunset, babe I've lost my mind I've spent the night cryin' on the floor in my bathroom Wildest dreams, ah-ha good 4 you wildest dreams ah ha You'll see me in hindsight Tangled up with you all night Burnin' it down Someday when you leave me I bet these memories Follow you around You'll see me in hindsight Tangled up with you all night Burnin' it down Someday when you leave me I bet these memories Follow you around you'll never have to hurt the way you know that i do good for you good for you good for you

Popular Posts