Anna new song

https://soundcloud.com/annadajero/kiss-away-your-tears/s-0OqkWhBqZ9G Kiss Away Your TearsVerse 1 I can tell you’re hesitatin’ (8) By those stutter steps you’re taking (8) Been burned before (4) You ain't going down (4) down that way again (5) You wonder how you didn't notice how she never wanted closeness cant trust yourself now Afraid to fall fall in love again Pre 1 You reach out then pull back Fast forward then backtrack Always find a way to sidetrack The love that’s closing in Chorus I got your story in a glance All I need is Baby just one chance I’m not going anywhere When you’re ready I’ll be here Baby, let me kiss away  Kiss away Kiss away your tears Time, can heal but let's be real Trust can't be built on fear I'm not going anywhere When you're ready I'll be here Baby, let me kiss away kiss away kiss away your tears Verse 2 i stopped looking for love or tryna find but when you come around I come alive I been burned before came out alright alright I'm doing fine you been openin up as we're spending time showin how you got those laugh lines I don't wanna push let's take our time in time it'll be alright Pre 2: You reach out then pull back Fast forward then backtrack Always find a way to sidetrack But love can come again Chorus I got your story in a glance All I need is Baby just one chance I’m not going anywhere When you’re ready I’ll be here Baby, let me kiss away  Kiss away Kiss away your tears Time, can heal but let's be real Trust can't be built on fear I'm not going anywhere When you're ready I'll be here Baby, let me kiss away kiss away kiss away your tears Bridge Sweet Love can heal ya Your Faith can build ya Trust in yourself again Chorus I got your story in a glance All I need is Baby just one chance I’m not going anywhere When you’re ready I’ll be here Baby, let me kiss away  Kiss away Kiss away your tears Time, can heal but let's be real Trust can't be built on fear I'm not going anywhere When you're ready I'll be here Baby, let me kiss away kiss away kiss away your tears

Popular Posts