I saw the light

It was late last night I was feeling something wasn't right There was not another soul in sight Only you, only you So we walked along Though I knew that there was something wrong And a feeling hit me, oh so strong (About you) Then you gazed up at me And the answer was plain to see '(Cause I saw the light) In your eyes, (in your eyes) Though we had our fling ( we had our Fling ) I just never would suspect a thing( suspect a thing) Till that little bell began to ring ( began to ring ) (In my head, in my head) But I tried to run ( i tried to run) Though I knew it wouldn't help me none ( wouldn't help me none ) 'Cause I couldn't ever love no one Or (so I said) 'Cause my feelings for you( 0000 ) Were just something I never knew( ooo) ( Till I saw the light In your eyes, in your eyes) But I love you best It's not something that I say in jest 'Cause you're different, girl, from all the rest In my eyes And I ran out before( 00000) But I won't do it anymore9 ( 00000 ) ( Can't you see the light in my eyes) In my eyes( in my eyes ) In my eyes( in my eyes ) In my eyes ( in my eyes)

Popular Posts