soon as I get home

There's a feeling here inside that I cannot hide and I know I've tried But its turning me around I'm not sure that I'm aware If I'm up or down, if I'm here or there I need both feet on the ground Why do I feel like I'm drowning When there is plenty of air Why do I feel like frowning I think the feeling is fear Here I am in a different place In a different time In this time and space I don't wanna be here I was told I must see the Wiz But I don't know what a Wizard is I just hope the Wiz is there Maybe I'm just going crazy Letting myself get uptight I'm acting just like a baby But I'm gonna be alright Soon as I get home Soon as I get home In a different place In a different time Different people around me I would like to know of thw different world And I have different they find me And just what's a Wiz If it's big will it scare me? If I ask to leave Will the Wiz even hear me? And how will I know then If I will ever get home again Here I am alone though it feels the same I dont know where Im going I'm here on my own and it't not a game The strange wind is blowing I am so amazed by the things that I see here Don't wanna be afraid Oh I just dont wanna be here In my mind this is clear What am I doing here I wish I was home

Popular Posts