Laura's new song

https://vocaroo.com/159tlGP4sfuW Like a shooting star on a clear night sky Like a firework on the fourth of July Like a deep blue ocean, like a butterfly Like a loved one’s sacrifice So beautiful, so beautiful I’ve never imagined such a sight You're so beautiful, just so beautiful You're beautiful to I, so beautiful to I Like a gorgeous sunset at the end of a day Like laying on the beach beneath the sun’s rays Like a perfectly performed classical ballet Like the words a loved one say So beautiful, so beautiful It’s impossible to deny Oh so beautiful, yes so beautiful You're beautiful to I, so beautiful to I Oh so beautiful, yes so beautiful You know it when you see it It knocks you right off your feet You can’t take your eyes away So beautiful, So beautiful It strikes you in your heart It freezes you right where you are So beautiful, oh so beautiful (2nd half Chorus Instrumental) Like a fine art Italian masterpiece Like a silver diamond, like a golden ring Like the northern lights shining overhead Like the smile you just gave me So beautiful, so beautiful I’ve never imagined such a sight You're so beautiful, just so beautiful It brings a tear to my eye So beautiful, so beautiful It’s impossible to deny Oh so beautiful, yes so beautiful Your beautiful to I, so beautiful to I So beautiful Oh so beautiful So beautiful to I

Popular Posts