Song copywritten

I am wasting my time why am I losing my mind trying to find a way to behave so they say I been hiding away controlling the things I long to say but its so out of hand ,understand ,that I can’t Prechours lyrics -so whats with emotions ? someone tell me ? does everybody got them ? Can’t figure out my motions or my notions , another obsession ! /////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// prechorus melody https://voca.ro/1hjYZ5qvm9Pg I can’t do this anymore ., can’t handle the horror Am I good or am I bad Am I the person you wanna be with I can’t do this anymore ., can’t handle the horror Am I good or am I bad Am I the person you wanna be with O I can’t go back to the way I was before but I got to move forward trying to do it right guess I put up a good fight Maybe its the right way to go. Deciding fast or slow , trying to get to my goal so whats with emotions ? someone tell me ? does everybody got them ? Can’t figure out my motions or my notions , another obsession I can’t do this anymore ., can’t handle the horror Am I good or am I bad Am I the person you wanna be with I can’t do this anymore ., can’t handle the horror Am I good or am I bad Am I the person you wanna be with https://vocaroo.com/1cH3NQU2GJw4 ////////////// vocaroo.com/18ke1A0vkFbK

Popular Posts